Sunday, July 22, 2012

Level 58, conquered!

So I have completed WinterTusk and obtained level 58 on both my Balance and my Life wizards! This, for me, is an accomplishment. I have never gotten to 58 so early, I JUST started CL! Getting these spells were not easy but SO worth it and I recorded both PLUS I recored both my wizards getting their level 58 pets! :)

Forest Lord heeded my call and is now here to assist me! :)

Let's not forget about my balance! ;D
Ra was also nice enough to also heed my call and is no there to help me!
There is alot I didnt know about Ra, such as he was once a flesh and blood wizard like us who mastered the balance school and created most of the spells we have today. He masted Balance so well he was able to balance the sun on his shoulders. If you want to learn more about Ra watch my video i will post later in the week! WinterTusk was super easy and only took 2 days to complete with 2 people to help me out!

See you in the spiral.


0 comments: