Sunday, November 11, 2012

New pet's and Mounts!

So KI recently added some new mounts and pet's to the test realm and boy are they cute! Im going to over a couple of them now! Here is the mount picture from Paige MoonShade!



It's just so cartoonish and amazing! The details are very good. He, or she, seems to be very happy which kinda scares because, well it's a dinosaur lol. It's hard to tell from the photo how big the mount really is but I am going to take a guess and it's a little bigger then the tiger mounts.

Here is another of the mounts, the picture is sorta small.

Looks like a gold platted spinosaurus. Looks like a painful ride.... It's hard to tell from the picture but the mount looks like it might have a seat to sit on, much like the sheep mount. Not much I can say for this mount since, well, it's a REALLY small image and I cant get on the test realm to see it my self.



Here is one of the Dinosaur themed pets that are out.


Now THAT pet is adorable, something I would spend my money on. In my opinion  KI did good visually wise with these new pets/mounts although I do think it IS a little pricey.

And here is one more picture of a new pet, and my favorite so far!


The pets seem to manifest some really good talents and would be good for pet lovers plus they come with some good spells right off the bat, including elemental traps and blades. Not only are they great for training they are just great to have, and I heard from someone this little lizard LOVES to throw temper tantrums!

These pictures were not mine, some were from Paige MoonShade, other belong to users at Wizard101Central.

-See you in the spiral!


0 comments: